Thursday, March 22, 2012

just keep swimming... swimming... swimming

*WARNING PHOTOGRAPH HEAVY POST*


On Sunday, My best friend Had a baby boy about a billion miles away... 
My husband had about 2 hours sleep,
and my niece was in the second day of her Jr Olympic Swim. 
This was the 3rd day of traveling back and fourth for my sister
for this event. 2 out of her four children made it. 
Grace did exceptionally well and made it back for the finials. 
We decided to drive down to see her compete. 



Here is Ben, his first year swimming and he made it to the jr olympics 
he swam on Friday. (isn't he just the cutest!!!!) 
okay maybe I am a little biased... but come on...






Here is Grace waiting to go warm up and humoring her Aunty Em... 
(this is what she calls me.) 




This is the Canadian flag flying... 
For Jen... 



Grace before her race. 
Can we say focused. 


This man was in my way.... good grief.. these next few shots would have been
beautiful if he had moved.


























It is wonderful to watch these kids support each other. 
They all love each other so much. 
Makes my heart happy. 






and this is Sara... the greatest Fan. 
She was with them from Friday on. 
She loves to go and support her cousins. 






What amazing kids we have.... 





oh and Grace did really well! We are all so proud of her! 
What a thrill it is to watch someone with so much talent and dedication. 
We are bursting with joy! 

Have a blessed day! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sean and Kristin said...

Love the succession of photos! What a talented niece :) Thank you for your comment on my blog offering to help, I really appreciate it! I tried to email you not sure if it worked though!

Paul said...

GREAT pics, Amy! They ALL truly are great kids!!

Jen said...

SO proud of all of them!! And way to go Gracie!!!!! Loving those shots of her jumping into the pool, awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...